All the family is sleeping, and you don’t have any time to visit your gym for a quick adrenaline boost, calorie burn, and some exercise. What are you going to do?
REBOUNDING, OF COURSE! Jump on your favorite mini trampoline and give it the best you can.
Oh, wait! You still haven’t bought one, and you still struggle finding the best mini trampoline for you? Worry no more! You came to the right place. What you’re about to read will allow you to buy the best rebounder for your exercise.
Best Mini Trampoline Comparison Table
- Mini Trampoline Name
- Why to choose this?
- Editor's Rating
- Key Features
- Size (inches)
- Weight Capacity
- Check Current Price on Amazon
Who needs a mini trampoline?
- 1 Best Mini Trampoline Comparison Table
- 2 Who needs a mini trampoline?
- 3 Best 5 Mini Trampoline Reviews
- 4 Cellerciser Rebounder – The most sophisticated AND expensive mini trampoline
- 5 Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline model 250 – Affordable and Professional
- 6 Ancheer Rebounder Trampoline – The Budget Option
- 7 Leaps & Rebounds Bungee Rebounder – Silent and colorful
- 8 MaXimus Pro Quarter Folding Mini Trampoline – All in One
- 9 How To Choose the Best Mini Trampoline – Things to Consider
- 10 Our Pick for The Best Mini Trampoline
- 11 The Best Mini Trampoline Reviews – Conclusion
Mini Trampolines also called rebounders, or exercise trampolines are small personal trampolines which gain more and more popularity nowadays.
Busy employees, office workers, moms, and generally people who don’t have much time to spend going to a gym or a court seem to love exercising using a mini trampoline.
The reasons are simple. Ease of use and efficiency. You can deploy your favorite rebounder in just a minute (or less if you have it stored under a bed or if it’s a foldable one) and you can begin bouncing right away. You will need to spend only 15 minutes for a complete body toning session in your living room or office.
Now we got your attention it’s time to help you find the very best mini trampoline that will suit your needs. With an impressively high number of mini trampolines on the market, you might find it difficult to choose amongst them. This is why your Toy Veteran has compiled a list containing the best 5 mini trampoline reviews. Let’s see what we’ve got for you!
Best 5 Mini Trampoline Reviews
Cellerciser Rebounder – The most sophisticated AND expensive mini trampoline
Aaaaah! David Hall’s Cellerciser. Pardon our enthusiasm here, but if you’ve been reading our articles for a while, you might have stumbled on previous references to this excellent rebounder.
If not, you still might have seen an advertisement on the TV or the trampoline’s creator, David Hall giving an interview about his popular rebounder which is one of the most sought after and bought trampolines currently on Amazon.
- A 40″ frame entirely steel-made and a series of 36 patented heavy-duty springs guarantee that no twisting or deforming will ever happen to the trampoline.
- 28″ in diameter of jumping mat provides adequate jumping area and stability to the bouncer
- Ease of access to young and older users as the legs of this rebounder are only 8.5″ high.
- Cellerciser comes packed with an exercise bar to assist you during your training.
- The trampoline is foldable and easily storable (using its companion storage bag) which allows you to take it anywhere you go for a quick training session.
- It also comes packed with a companion DVD with training programs to get you going with your exercise immediately.
- The Cellerciser mini trampoline is very easy to assemble. It should take you no more than 10 minutes to unpack and assemble for the first time.
Our Verdict – Cellerciser Rebounder
We will admit it! If you can afford to buy the Cellerciser Rebounder, then the rest of this guide is not for you. It’s apparently one of the best mini trampolines that exist as of October 2017, and you can definitely rely on David Hall for your daily training.
We love this rebounder trampoline so much that we have created a full-length Cellerciser Rebounder review about it. You can read it if you want to find out more. Otherwise, you can use the following link to examine the product on Amazon.
Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline model 250 – Affordable and Professional
This one is undoubtedly one of the top competitors of the Cellerciser we talked above on the market. In fact, as of writing this guide this rebounder by Jumpsport is one of the best selling mini trampolines on Amazon. Let’s quickly find out what it has to offer to you:
- It contains a series of bungee cords that provide smoother, more silent, and safer bouncing for the jumper.
- The Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline has a 250lbs weight capacity, hence its name 250.
- It can be accompanied with an exercise handle bar (sold separately) that will assist you and allow you try variable training moves to tone your entire body.
- The patented legs of the rebounder are arch-shaped which provides enhanced stability for the bouncer and the trampoline itself.
- Jumpsport has added a set of padded petals that not only cover the cords of the trampoline to prevent any toes from getting caught in them but also extend the jumping area for about 60% more.
Our Verdict – Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline Model 250
Let’s keep things simple, here. For an investment around $250, you get a durable, 100% handlebar, and most of all, safe trampoline.
We agree that Jumpsport could have included an exercise handle bar in their package but in our opinion, not everyone would need it, and if they did include such a bar the price of the trampoline would be a lot higher. If you want to know more about this fmini trampoline from Jumpsport, you can read our in-depth Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline Model 250 review
Ancheer Rebounder Trampoline – The Budget Option
Does cheap equal low quality? No! Of course, it doesn’t!
The Rebounder Trampoline by Ancheer is the proof! Currently enjoying one of the top spots in the best selling trampolines and one of the best ratings on Amazon, the Ancheer Max Load 220lbs Rebounder Trampoline seems to be the ideal mini trampoline for the amateur jumper. Let’s see why!
- Two sizes to choose from. The Ancheer Rebounder comes in two sizes; 38-inch and 40-inch.
- Foldable or non-foldable? The decision is yours. The manufacturer sells two versions of their trampoline; one foldable and easily movable using its bag and one non-foldable, ideal for those who want to assemble their rebounder easily.
- The trampoline consists of rubber-covered legs to provide less slipping and ensures that no scratches appear on your floor.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Our Verdict – Ancheer Rebounder Trampoline
If you are a newcomer to rebounding and you don’t want to spend a huge amount of money buying a high-end mini trampoline, then Ancheer should be your choice. It’s really sturdy, durable, and with a such an affordable price it will allow you to know if rebounding is for you or not.
Leaps & Rebounds Bungee Rebounder – Silent and colorful
If you’ve been searching for a mini trampoline to buy on Amazon, it’s almost certain that you’ve stumbled on the Leaps and Rebounds Bungee Rebounder.
It’s currently one of the best selling and top rated mini trampolines currently on the site. Let’s check if it’s worth your attention or not.
- Two sizes available two choose from; the one is 40 inches wide, and the second one is 48 inches wide. This is a lot wider from the majority of the fitness trampolines out there.
- The rebounder comes in 7 different colors; blue, orange, green, pink, gray, red, and purple! Impressive isn’t it?
- The frame is steel made which ensures the stability and durability of the rebounder.
- Thick, durable and UV Resistant Jumping surface designed to last for long and suitable for outdoor use.
- Strong bungee cords provide smooth jumping experience and reduced noise (compared to spring-based mini trampolines).
- Weight limit of 250lbs
Our Verdict – Leaps & Rebounds Rebounder
This is clearly a value for money exercise rebounder. Without having to invest an insane amount of money, you can afford a very durable, silent, beautiful mini-trampoline. We really loved the fact that this rebounder provides a firm and smooth bouncing that allows even older people to use it without any pain on their joints and knees.
MaXimus Pro Quarter Folding Mini Trampoline – All in One
Wise people say “save the best for last.” That’s why we decided to leave our review MaXimus for the end. In fact, as you’re going to see, the MaXimus Mini Trampoline really made such an impression on us that we decided to name it our recommendation for the best mini trampoline of 2017. Let’s see why!
This fantastic mini trampoline is packed with a series of imposing features, add-ons, and benefits. Here’s an overview:
- The MaXimus package doesn’t contain only the mini trampoline but also a companion DVD with modern exercises divided into 3 levels (beginner, intermediate, expert), an exercise handle bar, resistance bands, and sand weights for a complete training.
- It can handle any weight up to 300lbs (that is 136 kilos)
- It’s foldable and comes with a handy transportation/storage bag to allow you to take it anywhere for a quick training session.
- The mini trampoline consists of a series of giant steel springs and a very durable jumping surface that not only provide a smooth jumping experience but are also designed to last for long.
Our Verdict – MaXimus Pro Quarter Folding Mini Trampoline
Buy it! PERIOD. For such an affordable price you get a top-quality product coming packed with a series of handy add-ons. There isn’t much more to say about this wonderful mini-trampoline. Just order it, receive it, and begin burning calories and exercising right away! Bravo MaXimus!
How To Choose the Best Mini Trampoline – Things to Consider
Now that we’ve given you a variety of options regarding the very best mini trampolines available on the market, it’s time to help you choose the one that fits your needs better.
For this reason, we will write down some criteria that will make it easier for you to choose amongst the best exercise rebounders we have presented above. Let’s see what you need to focus on:
1) Exercise Features
They’re all exercise trampolines, aren’t they? Well, generally speaking yes!
But how smooth is the landing of the bouncer on the jumping surface? Does the rebounder adapt to your jumping style? How much protection does the trampoline offer to the joints, knees, and back of the bouncer? Does the rebounder energize the entire body or just the lower parts of it?
2) Weight Capacity of the mini trampoline
Some people weigh more than others. That’s a fact! But this fact should not discourage anyone from using a fitness trampoline. Just pick a mini trampoline that can handle up to 300lbs ( i.e. 131 kg)!
Such weight capacity should suffice for most people out there, and guarantees that the entire family will be able to use the fitness trampoline to exercise.
3) Jumping Surface
Bouncing isn’t difficult, we agree. But why not feel as comfortable as you can feel by buying a mini trampoline that offers extended jumping surface.
This will make the whole process smoother, and even newcomers to the world of bouncing will feel more stable and safe during their bouncing session.
Investing in a durable mini trampoline with a steel frame, steel springs or even durable bungee cords is out of the question; Especially if rebounding is a serious habit for you.
You should look for a trampoline that will last for long, maintaining its bounce and safety for anyone who bounces on it.
Apart from the materials used to construct the mini trampoline, you should check what the manufacturer and the reviewers say about it.
More specifically you should check if there are any complaints about sudden collapses, stability, and tipping issues of the trampoline.
Simply put, the trampoline MUST stay where it supposed to during your training.
6) Noise Levels
If you’re planning to use your mini trampoline early in the morning, your top priority should be to invest in a rebounder that is as silent as possible.
Does your favorite mini trampoline package include a companion DVD or an exercise bar? These two could easily make the difference between a boring training and a fun yet efficient exercise session.
A DVD containing a series of exercises will immediately help you figure out how to maximize the effect of your mini trampoline on you.
An exercise bar (also called handlebar or stability bar from some mini trampoline manufacturers) for your exercise rebounder has numerous benefits for you; stability, ability to exercise the upper bounce, proper posture for the bouncer are only some to mention.
Last but not least, just as not all people are the same, not all pockets are the same. Sometimes it just depends on the money that someone can spend to buy something. That’s the case with mini trampolines as well.
Don’t worry, however! All the products described above meet all the quality criteria and will definitely be of utmost help for your training.
Our Pick for The Best Mini Trampoline
The Best Mini Trampoline Reviews – Conclusion
This concludes our detailed guide on the best mini trampolines of 2017. We have presented a series of quality exercise rebounders, and we really hope we’ve helped you decide which one to buy for your indoor training regime.
Our mission was to showcase a variety of products ranging from beginner rebounders to rebounders that would satisfy the most demanding bouncer.
Of course, there are even more out there if you want to do your own research as well. We firmly believe, however, that if you decide to pick any of the above mini trampolines, your investment will be as safe as it gets.
Regardless of your choice and budget, we’ve made sure to showcase products that will worth your money and will last for many years from now. Whether you pick Ancheer which is the cheapest mini trampoline, the Cellerciser which is the most expensive rebounder out there, or our top pick, the MaXimus Rebounder, you might rest assured that your fitness trampoline will perform at its best for long.
Thank you for reading! Happy rebounding!
— Your Toy Veteran.