Are you in search of a trampoline for your kid? Are you a trampoline addict trying to combine training with fun? Or are you a desperate parent who just wants to keep your kids off gaming consoles and the TV? If you can relate to any of the questions above, then welcome to our Vuly Trampoline reviews guide. Our mission is to provide you with all the necessary data you will need to decide if you’re going to buy one for you or your child.
“Vuly Trampolines? Who on earth is Vuly?”
If you are a newcomer to the world of bouncing and trampolines the name, Vuly might not sound familiar to you. If you’ve been doing some research, however, on trampolines or have a friend who already has used a Vuly trampoline, the odds are that you’ve stumbled on this Australian trampolines brand. The motto of this relatively new (Est. 2007) company is “Trampolines that push limits.” Let’s see if their trampolines live up to the hype and whether you should consider buying one for your backyard or not.
What are Vuly trampolines known for?
The manufacturer can boast about the quality and safety of their produ
cts. Some key aspects of Vuly trampolines that make them excel from most of the trampolines of the same caliber are the following ones:
- Design with the security of the bouncer in mind. Vuly produces trampolines using the finest materials to promote a safe play. Each Vuly trampoline includes a safety net enclosure that guarantees that the bouncer won’t touch either the poles of the toy or its springs. This way, it’s almost impossible to get an injury while playing.
- The assembly process of each Vuly trampoline is a piece of cake. Their products consist only of a few parts (6 in most cases) that make the installation process easy and fast. Each trampoline comes with a comprehensive manual as well as an online YouTube video to further ease the process. You should expect no more than 2 hours to be required for the trampoline to be completely set up.
- Vuly trampolines are considered to be some of the sturdiest and well-built amongst their competitors. Frames made of galvanized steel, UV-Rated mats, Polyethylene and Silk Terylene nets and steel coil springs ensure that buying a Vuly trampoline is a sound investment that will last for long.
- Vuly Trampolines are Fun. Their state-of-the-art design provides more bounce that will satisfy even the most demanding bouncer. Also, all Vuly versions include their revolutionary HexVex game mat that allows the bouncer to create custom figures and maneuvers. Vuly also provides two paid add-ons for their trampolines; A basketball hoop accessory that can be installed to combine trampoline with basketball play, and a skate add-on to allow skateboard enthusiasts to create spectacular stunts for their arsenal of moves.
- Last but not least, Vuly offers different trampolines for different pockets and different backyard sizes. They are Vuly Lite, Vuly 2, and Vuly Thunder. Let’s inspect each one to see which fits your needs better.
Vuly Lite – Small but potent
If you’re looking for a starter yet quality trampoline for your kid or yourself, then Vuly Lite should be your first choice. With a weight limit of 240lbs. and a mat size of 12 or 14 ft. this trampoline can provide enough room for 2 or 3 kids to play safely. This trampoline includes all the quality and safety aspects that any Vuly Trampoline consists of accompanied with a relatively attractive price. Don’t misunderstand our words, though; Vuly Lite is not just a basic trampoline. Its design and features guarantee that even experienced trampoline bouncers will have a great time playing on it.
Vuly 2 – The classic Vuly Trampoline entirely redesigned.
OK! Let’s set this straight. Vuly 2 is one of our favorite trampolines. In fact, we were so fascinated by this trampoline that ToyVeteran decided to write an in-depth review of it. Feel free to check our Vuly 2 Trampoline review if you wish to learn more about it.
We think that Vuly 2 is the perfect combination of quality and price that a trampoline might have. You should consider it as a trampoline ideal not only for amateurs but also for those who want to raise the stakes when it comes for trampoline bouncing. Each Vuly 2 version has a weight limit of 330lbs. providing safe play for 3 or 4 kids, or even 2 adults. It goes without saying that Vuly 2 is the epitome of security and endurance. Vuly 2 comes out in 4 different sizes: 8ft, 10ft,12ft, and 14ft. It might be a bit more pricey than Vuly Lite, but its quality in design and materials makes up for its heavier price.
Vuly Thunder Review
Vuly Thunder is not a lot different from Vuly 2. Compared to its brother, however, it contains leaf-springs that allow even safer bouncing and gives the trampoline a soft-edged shape which renders the possibility of injury just impossible. Additionally, the dual-frame design of the trampoline provides increased bounce for the jumper and also makes sure that the trampoline will endure even the most aggressive bounces for very long. The smooth like silk net enclosure guarantees that your kid or you won’t get any grazes while also providing maximum protection from injuries. Simply put, the enclosure net is so well-built that you can’t crash on the poles or touch the springs even if you wanted to. Is the enhanced safety worth your extra dollar? Find out visiting the page of the trampoline on Amazon by clicking on the image on the right.
This sums up our Vuly Trampoline reviews guide. We hope we’ve managed to shed some light on the pros and cons of each model. To recap, Vuly Lite is a starter and cheaper trampoline, whereas Vuly 2 is its more expensive, yet more powerful brother that would be the perfect trampoline for the entire family. If you wish, however, to buy the very best Vuly trampoline available, you should consider taking a look at Vuly Thunder. Its cost might be a bit heavy, and it might occupy a great portion of your backyard, but it guarantees safe and joyful play for the entire family and even for professional jumpers. We hope we have clarified things a bit. What do you think?